Peanut Butter Cups
Serves: 12| Cook Time: 60 Minutes
1 ¾ cups powdered sugar
1 ½ cup peanut butter, melted
1 ½ cups chocolate chips
2 tbsp coconut oil
¼ tsp salt+ extra
1 tsp vanilla
- Prepare a muffin tin with paper or silicone liners.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil together.
- Spread ½ tbsp of chocolate evenly onto the bottom and edges of liners. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine peanut butter, powdered sugar, salt and vanilla.
- Shape 1 tbsp of dough into a disk and place into the middle of each cup, be sure to spread the disk so that it is slightly touching all the edges of the liner . Pour ½-1 tbsp of chocolate on the top of the cups until covered evenly. Sprinkle a pinch of coarse salt onto the top of each cup. Chill in the freezer until set, 30-60 minutes.
- Store peanut butter cups in the freezer to keep crisp and delicious.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂