Serves: 12| Cook Time: 60 Minutes Ingredients: 1 ¾ cups powdered sugar 1 ½ cup…
Serves: 14 | Cook Time: 15 Minutes
1 3/4 cup flour
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon
3/4 cup sugar + extra
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
3 tbsp almond milk
1/2 cup non-dairy butter
1/2 cup peanut butter
- Cream together butter, peanut butter and sugar.
- Add remaining wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add all dry ingredients into the mixture and place the dough into the fridge for 60 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Once chilled form dough into 1 inch balls and roll into excess sugar, next place balls onto a greased baking sheet.
- Cook for 13-15 minutes on the middle rack of the oven. They should be crinkly but still rounded and only slightly golden. Once removed from the oven allow cookies to sit on tray for 10 minutes. Remove from pan and place onto a cooling rack.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
- Peanut Butter Cups