Roasted Potato Salad
Serves: 4 | Cook Time: 30 Minutes
5 potatoes, cubed
2 tbsp oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp cumin
1 cup corn
2 green onions, sliced
2 tsp dijon mustard
1 tsp dried dill
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large container shake chopped potatoes, oil, salt, pepper and cumin. Coat evenly.
- Line potatoes on the pan, do not let any potatoes overlap.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and crispy, flipping halfway through. Remove from the oven and allow potatoes to sit and cool while preparing remaining ingredients.
- In a bowl combine corn, onions, mustard and dill.
- Place potatoes and corn mixture into a bowl and stir well.
- Serve and enjoy:)